Saturday, August 28, 2010

30 by 30 #26–Buy a design program

Although my job is copywriting, I work with designers all day and I've become pretty interested in the design side of things.  So I thought it would be cool to get a design program to play around with at home.

The only problem is that design programs are very expensive. The plan was to go with a starter program like Photoshop Elements since it's not like it's for my career.

Then something awesome happened. AJ has been helping out at church and they wanted him to get in a little design stuff, so they offered to buy us Photoshop Elements! Very generous of them. And since AJ uses my Mac, I get the program too.

I haven't had a chance to play around too much yet, but I'm excited to have it and AJ has definitely been having some fun playing around with pictures of our dog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment