Saturday, February 27, 2010

30 By 30–Using our own photos as art

Another one to check off my list! I wanted to blow up at least 3 of our own photos to use as art. Well, as it turns out, we had a ton of photos that we thought were art-worthy, plus we got a great deal on printing and framing so we did 12!

















I was really impressed how well the 8x10's turned out considering I printed them at Walmart, but they look great! The lady beside me at the store actually asked if I was a professional photographer! Alas, no. But I did take one or two of the shots up there. It helps to have an incredible camera.

Here's how it looks in the room:
















So that was definitely worth doing. I love the look of them all in the same frame. I will definitely do more of this in the future as we travel and take new photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment