Monday, February 8, 2010

Did you know there were 8 kinds of awesome?

There are. In fact, there are probably many more.

Welcome to my humble little blog. For me, writing has a ton of amazing benefits that have propelled me toward starting this blog. First, it's a great hobby. I love to write and to craft words and stories in a way that makes people laugh or think or at least want to keep reading. Secondly, I find writing helps me sort out my thoughts and bring a clarity I would never otherwise find. Third, maybe, just maybe, I will say something interesting enough for other people to want to read.

Really, I'm not sure where this will take me. Everyone is writing a blog these days and I have no reason to believe that mine will be any more special than the others. But, at the very least, it will make me a better writer and I'll have fun doing it.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment